Wirral Athletic Club, Merseyside
Wirral Athletic Club has been established since 1911 and is now the largest athletic club on the Wirral peninsula with a current membership of just over 400. The Wirral lies between the River Mersey and the River Dee in the North West of England. The club is based at the Oval Sports Centre in Bebington, which has an eight lane all-weather track with supporting facilities. Our club rooms are based in the Gatehouse at the front of the Oval.
All Club officers, coaches and other helpers are volunteers, the Club is registered as a Community Amateur Sports Clubs with HMRC (No. CH10626).
- 8 Lane Floodlit All Weather Synthetic Track
- All Field Event Disciplines Catered For with Good Supply Of Equipment For All Ages
- Graded Club Coaches in all disciplines
- Club Leagues/Races Throughout The Year
- Club House With Mens And Ladies Changing Rooms
- Club Meeting Room
- Friendly And Fun Atmosphere
- Social Events