Covid-19 and Race Information
This event will adhere to guidance published by England Athletics (EA) and the UK government with respect to Covid-19. However, please remember that this is an ever changing situation and it is everyone’s responsibility to comply with the government guidelines, especially around the social distancing of 2m where possible or 1m+ where it’s not. A reminder that you must have been covid-19 symptom free for 14 days prior to the event.
Details subject to change
last update 11/09/2020 11am
- Entries are on-line only, no entries on the day.
- Team manager to collect team race numbers on the day.
- Each race is limited to 50 teams, priority will be given to A teams. Additional teams will be accepted where possible
- Pre-entries are now being accepted, no money will be taken until your entry is confirmed
- If we are forced to cancel the event at the last minute, race entry will be refunded less a £4 charge for expenses that we will have already occurred
- Please travel in cars only, no minibuses or coaches allowed
- As you enter the car park, you will be directed to parking – there is a £5 cash charge. Please note no change can be given, so please bring the correct money!
- Entry will be through the main Racecourse entrance and there will be a temperature check by qualified medical personnel and collection of test and trace data. Please complete this form Test and Trace for all passengers in your car
- Please do not travel if you have any symptoms of Covid 19, because if anyone in a car has a high temperature, the whole car and all passengers will have to be refused entry to keep everyone safe
- This event is ‘behind closed doors’ so is not open to the public. Registered athletes, coaches and parent for junior athletes only please.
- Do NOT cross the race course (grass) anywhere but at the official crossing points
- NO DOGS ALLOWED ON SITE
- Face coverings must be worn where social distancing is not possible.
- Please follow instructions from the on-site marshals/security staff and observe the one-way signs around the site and course
- Toilets are sign posted and manned at all times
- There are multiple hand sanitiser points in the grounds – please use them
- All rubbish to be disposed of in the bins provided – these will be disposed of securely after the event
- Unfortunately no on-site catering will be available.
- There is plenty of space for club or other tents at 10m intervals, there will be an allocated and marked slot for every club.
- There is a warm up area off the course
- There is a manned medical block on-site, and 8 staff including 2 ambulances for any emergencies
- There will be no presentations on the day, so please leave the site as soon as possible after your race
- All results and splits will be posted online and to your phone
- The course is wide and overtaking is possible with appropriate distancing
- In the holding area runners MUST maintain social distancing
- Each team will have an allocated pen
- Changeover is in your own pen