It’s great that you’re thinking of joining us! Wirral AC welcomes new members of all ages from 8 upwards. You are welcome to take part in some sessions with the club before applying to become a member. For more information please contact Anne or Christine below.
- Athletes in the under 13’s groups can pay £2 per session if they have not joined the club. Athletes in older age groups who wish to attend coaching sessions or use the track on club nights must be members of Wirral AC.
- Club membership costs £6.50/month for both juniors and adults who intend to compete, and is payed by monthly direct debit only*. The membership fee for second claim members and under 11s, who do not require England Athletics (EA) membership is £5.50/month.
- We also require newly joining competing members to please pay a one-off fee of £14 to allow us to pay your EA membership for the year when you join. After that, EA membership is paid by the club from your membership fees.
- We also offer a family membership for 3 or more members who are resident at the same address. This is priced at £18/month inclusive of England Athletics membership (see below).
- Concessionary membership is available for those unable to pay the full membership fee; please contact the membership secretary for details. Students who are living away from home and unable to regularly access the club are entitled to the concessionary fee of £26 plus EA membership for the year on provision of a valid student card. Please contact the membership secretary to arrange. These options are not available on-line.
- The benefits of membership include unlimited training sessions with our qualified coaches, unlimited track use on club nights, use of our club house and changing facilities and entry into many leagues and races. And of course, the opportunity to enjoy competing with and supporting your fellow club-mates.
- We also have a club facebook page and a regularly updated blog so we all know what is going on in the club and can share each other’s success at whatever level…county selection, a new 800m PB or your first 10k race.
And it’s important to remember that we ARE the club. As an amateur athletics club, we are non-profit making and run entirely by volunteers. The membership form includes an option to offer your services to help the club in whatever way you can.
We now accept membership on-line only*. Please click on the green button below to access our on-line membership system. As membership is subject to approval by the committee, the system will not immediately take payment but will request payment once your membership has been approved at the monthly committee meeting.
*For those unable to access the on-line membership system we offer a yearly payment by cheque or bank transfer.
Need more help? Click here http://www.wirralac.co.uk/membership-instructions/ for a step-by-step guide to negotiating the on-line membership system. Or contact Anne Rosbottom firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to know more about the club or membership? Ask Christine Yavari, Membership Secretary- Tel : 0151 334 8433 email: email@example.com
CURRENT CLUB MEMBERS
- As of next March 31st, club membership fees will be £6.50/month including EA membership and are payable by monthly direct debit only*. There are also options for second claim and family membership.
- Please click on the green link below to access the on-line membership system and set-up your monthly subscription.
- Please note that you will need to register your details as a new member even if you are currently a club member. This is because we are asking everyone to manually add their details onto the system to ensure all our information is correct and up-to-date.
- Because the club will need to pay everyone’s England Athletics membership for the coming year this April we also need you to buy a one-off EA subscription (priced at £14) in addition to your membership. You can pay this by Direct Debit too as it is set up as a non-renewable subscription so only one payment will be taken.
*For those unable to access the on-line membership system we offer a yearly payment by cheque, cash or bank transfer.
Need more help? Click here http://www.wirralac.co.uk/membership-instructions/ for a step-by-step guide to negotiating the on-line membership system.
For questions about the on-line membership system please contact– Anne Rosbottom, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions about the club or membership please contact-
Membership Secretary: Christine Yavari
Tel : 0151 334 8433 email: email@example.com