Cross Country 2021
This event will adhere to guidance published by England Athletics (EA) and the UK government with respect to Covid-19. However, please remember that this is an ever-changing situation and it is everyone’s responsibility to comply with the government guidelines, especially around the social distancing of 2m plus where possible or 1m where it’s not. A reminder that you must have been covid-19 symptom free for 14 days prior to the event..
Details subject to change
last update 10/11/2020 11am
- Entries are on-line only – Collect your race numbers on the day
- If the event is cancelled at short notice there will be a small charge to cover expenses already incurred.
- Please travel in cars only, no minibuses or coaches allowed
- As you enter Clatterbridge car park, you will be directed to parking.
- Entrance will be marked and marshalled on a one way system. Please complete this form Test and Trace or all non-running spectators
- Please do not travel if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- This event is ‘behind closed doors’ so is not open to the public. Registered athletes, coaches and parent for junior athletes only please.
- Face coverings must be worn where social distancing is not possible.
- Please follow instructions from the on-site marshals and observe the one-way signs around the site and course.
- Toilets are sign posted.
- Please take ALL your rubbish home with you.
- Limited catering will be available near the Claremont cafe / race HQ.
- There is limited space for club tents at 10 meter intervals. You MUST let us know if you plan to bring a club tent – no other tents allowed.
- There is a warm up area off the course.
- There is a medical team and ambulance on site for emergencies.
- Each club will have allocated lane(s).
- The course is wide and overtaking is possible with 1m distancing.
- All results and splits will be posted online and to your phone.
- There will be no presentations on the day, so please leave the site as soon as possible after your race.